Friday 11 March 2011

Intro // Prologue

Hello. Thanks for visiting/randomly accessing/drunkenly stumbling across my blog, please stay and have a read. Basically, this blog will consist of things in the world of music that I would tell you myself if I had unlimited time and money to call and tell you things that I would get excited about. You can expect to find me reviewing albums, both new and old, telling you what limited-ticket gigs go on sale soon and generally just telling like-minded fans of music what I think they should know.

A tiny disclaimer, I may not always share your viewpoints when it comes to music. I do dip into first-person narrative sometimes in my writing, particularly when I feel a lot of people may disagree with me. I apologise in advance if a good review leads you to spend a tenner on something you find to be rubbish, but those cases should be few and far between. For an idea of our musical compatibility, why not check out my Last.fm profile? This should give you an idea on whether or not you can trust my opinion (hint: if you strongly hate Sonic Youth and really, really like Justin Bieber, it's safe to say this will rarely be the blog for you!)

Thank you, and please come back again soon as I will hopefully be updating all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment